Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Winter Storm




Finally Michigan got a decent snowstorm. Of course this would have been alot prettier at Christmas because now we all want Spring!!! I couldn't sleep last night so about 2 a.m., I went outside and just stood in the silence. Just me, snow coming down and silence. It was absolutely beautiful. There is such beauty and peace when all is quiet.




Today, I'm cutting out stencils to practice real fire with my airbrush. I just realized that when I'm working, I experience that same sense of beauty and peace within me. Time flies and I don't even realize it. I just keep painting, I don't get tired or bored, it's just the next step.

2 comments:

  1. WOW these look amazing! Thanks for sharing it is great to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work and I really, really like what you have to say and how you say it. Very nice. I'm bookmarking you!

    ReplyDelete